Please Note: When I achieve my goal and go Pro, I would like to offer my services to the top ten charities of your choice, free of charge - my way of saying thanks for all your support. So, when you post a comment here or email please include the name of a charity which is close to your heart. Thank you.

Wednesday 29 August 2012

A Light Introduction

Zero to Pro - Photo Blog 2


I am ready to set off on my journey into the world of photography.  All I have with me is very basic equipment and a basic desire...to make beautiful photographs.  At the moment, I am confined to taking the photographs my camera captures on automatic (something anyone can do) and I am then left looking at its version of events.  What I would really like is to be able to bring the image in my mind’s eye or the image that suddenly appears before me to life in photographic form, manipulating the camera to make my photo.

The Zero to Pro Photography Project will see me travel from someone who enjoys taking photographs to someone who works as a professional photographer.  My hope is that you will be part of my adventure, help me navigate some of the terrain and arrive successfully at my destination.  Who knows maybe the tracks we create will lead other people to pursue their own path into the field of photography!

This, the Zero to Pro Photo Blog, will essentially be the online journal of my journey.  It will be my base, a place I’ll regularly check into to let you know what I’ve been up to, show you some of my latest shots and hopefully pick up any guidance or direction you are able to equip me with so I can go out into the world with more skills at my fingertips than when I arrived!

No comments:

Post a Comment